**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Your wish, my command!

I started reading the answers to my survey and something stood out regarding my affiliate programs.

My Canadian fellow raised their voice to tell me they want an Amazon.ca program!

Well there you go my friends, you can check out the left side bar for a fantastic search widget to Amazon.ca!

I’m gonna think of a way to include the Canadian direct links in my posts and reviews, but it will probably have to wait until April because most of my posts for March are already set up.

Happy Shopping!

=)

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

1 Person left their mark: