**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Sunday, March 06, 2011

Book Deals =)

I stumbled into some more books deals I wanted to share with you guys!

Paperback

Paperback

Paperback

Hardcover

Hardcover

eBook – 2,81$

eBook – 1,39$

eBook – 1,99$

eBook – 1,99$

eBook – 0,99$

Avery also found:

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

6 People left their mark' :

  1. Ooooohhhh! Thanks for this! Also, I found "Legacies" by Mercedes Lackey on Amazon.com for $2.99 for a paperback copy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great deals, I got a lot of these from B&N. I got Graceling, Wicked Lovely, and Destined for an Early Grave. I also got Paper Towns for under $5 (hardcover)!

    How did you get these to show up side by side? Ive tried to get pictures to do this but with no luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Megan I put them in a < table > =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome deals hon! thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete