**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Friday, March 18, 2011

Free Reads


The Throne of Fire
by Rick Riordan
releasing May 3rd 2011


Wings + bonus material
by Aprilynne Pike
releasing April 5th 2011

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

4 People left their mark' :

  1. Thank you so much for alerting us to these finds! I read The Red Pyramid last year, so I've been eagerly awaiting Throne of Fire, and to be able to preorder it for free on the Kindle is awesome! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wings is such a great read! I really love the series !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for these links! I pre-bought Wings! :) I have to read Kindle books on my phone, but it's worth it! :)

    ReplyDelete