**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Voting has started!

The voting has started for Princess Bookie’s re-create cover contest! I entered with my City of Fallen Angels cover, which I created before the real cover was revealed.

COFA

You can head over of VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE =)

There are some very pretty ones in the lot!

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

13 People left their mark' :

  1. Just vote for yours. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just voted for yours, too...very hot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vote for yours because its awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your cover! SOOOO hot! Going to go vote for it right now!

    Jamie @ Bookerella

    ReplyDelete
  5. Voted for you. By the votes cast so far it looks like it's going to be a tight race. Sure hope you win.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my God! Well that's a cover I'd love to see on my bookshelf!*drool* Great job!
    *votes*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, so after staring a bit at the cover I'm wondering who's the 'model'. Is he who I think he is?LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. That cover is so amazing...and sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. man titty wins *always, hands down .

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Deea If you're thinking Jensen Ackles then yes you're right ^.-

    ReplyDelete