**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Contest Craze: Mini Challenge

Princess Bookie is currently hosting her Contest Craze, and I wanted to enter her first mini challenge.

This Mini Challenge Consists Of:

Date A Tv or Movie Star

-Close Your Eyes!

-Imagine You Just Won A Contest Consisting Of A Date (Dinner And A Movie)!

-FYI:Cartoon characters are exempt. 

-Mission

-Write A Blog Post Telling Me Who You Would Choose

-Explain Why You Choose Them

-Be Creative In Your Post (maybe include a picture of said person or tell me what you would order for dinner)

 

Now that’s easy. I would go on a date with Dean Winchester. Handsome & funny brother of the Supernatural TV show, which I watch like it’s a religion ^^ Isn’t it obvious why I chose him? lol If I ignore the fact that he’s too sexy for this world, the guy is funny as hell, resourceful and he can protect me from everything that goes bump in the night. And have I mentioned his car? And his music tastes? Plus life would never be boring with him!

So what would we do on our date? Would be probably settle for a nice dinner. I’d have to fight him to eat something else then bacon cheeseburgers, but oh well! And then, Sam would call because he found a job, so we’d have to jet and go fight the forces of darkness. You know, just a regular date *winks*

 

You can also see a super cool video of Jensen singing Eye of the Tiger HERE (unfortunately I can’t embed it)

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

8 People left their mark' :

  1. The longer I watched that video, the more I realized that he looks like a man that I work with.... same facial expressions, smile, everything.... Hmmmm, will have to pay more attention at work now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez I wished I worked with hotties to! But my job is 95% girls haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Supernatural!!! Step away girls both Winchester boys are mine! lmAO! okay okay, Tynga I'll let you have Dean but Sam is mine! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Lucy Sure Sam is all yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that show and Dean is my fave and I'd say Castiel is second...

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Katy I LOVE Castiel to! Loved him in the alternate reality episode 2-3 weeks ago lol screaming like a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gah!! I think we are gonna have to fight over Dean!! LOL He is my ideal. Rawrrrrrrrrrrrr! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heck yeah-I LOVE this show! Definitely a Dean girl.

    ReplyDelete