**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Fan Art: This Side of the Grave

Now that the entries for the Re-create Cover Contest for This Side of the Grave are closed, I’d like to show you the cover I created =)

TSofG2

Cat is portrayed by Kate Beckinsale

What do you guys think?

Voting for the contest will start on Monday!

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

7 People left their mark' :

  1. I love it! I think Kate would be awesome as Cat. Great job, as always!;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought of her for Cat, but now that I see it, she totally fits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cover! Great job hon!!! *High Fives*!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how ominous you made the background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo that is awesome! I can't wait to see what the other ones look like! :)

    ReplyDelete