**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Friday, March 04, 2011

Follow Friday

Wanting to draw as many fish as possible into the Paranormal Spring Break *evil grin* I decided to join the Follow Friday this week!

To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list

Follow our Featured Bloggers - http://www.rubysreads.com

Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.

Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments

Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"

If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers

If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!  

If you're new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

The question of the week is…

What embarrassing thing have you done on cold medicine?

Umm, honestly, there are too many to count lol. Sometimes I just don’t make sense when I talk. The words align just fine in my head but gets out all wrong. It opens up for all kinds of weird and awkward moments lol

While you’re here please check out the Paranormal Spring Break. We are having amazing Paranormal Giveaways every day of March!

PSBsmall2

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

13 People left their mark' :

  1. To be honest if I take cold medicine I don't take it until I go to bed. So I've been safe :).
    vsloboda(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heey
    I'm a new follower!! I had some embarrassing experiences with medicine!! Hop over to read one:
    http://universeinwords.blogspot.com/2011/03/follow-friday-and-book-blogger-hop.html
    Hope you have a great weekend!!!
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I take cold medicine, I'm usually out of it. I'm like a zombie, except I don't eat brains. (okay that sounded funnier in my head) ;)

    Old Follower
    Here are my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey old follower here! I love reading what you have to say, it's made me buy many a book haha.
    Cold medicine doesn't really affect me other than making me tired.
    Feel free to check my blog out
    http://kelseyannesbookblog.blogspot.com
    KelseyAnne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping in on FF. Hope you have a great weekend. Following.

    BK

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there, I just started following you and it would be awesome if you would stop by my blog to do the same!

    http://sandrathenookworm.blogspot.com/

    I really appreciate new followers since I just started my blog less than two weeks ago! Thanks. (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beep Beep! Happy Friday!

    Ohh that has totally happened to me one too many times haha! but you definitely laugh about it the next day haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. New follower and hopping through! I SO wish I was in your blog background right now!

    Jennifer @ Just Nooking Around

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hopping by from the FF hop and I'm an old follower!

    That has happened to me too many times and it can be quite embarrassing, LOL!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Tynga! Happy FF!! Old follower hopping by!

    Drop by if you get a chance and have a wonderful weekend!

    Kristin
    My Bookish Ways FF

    ReplyDelete
  11. Newest follower here via the Friday blog hop. I am a new contemporary romance writer but a reader of almost everything. Hope you stop by my blog and check it out.

    http://writerekelly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well, sharing interesting stuff on the internet and connecting with more people is what I really love. And that is why the reason that I am here as back then when I started using such forums I found a friend who provided me the best academic writing help online to get over the academic trouble. And after that, I have just started using these online forums on a daily basis as I am getting helped and also helping others with my knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have just started using these online forums on a daily basis as I am getting helped and also helping others with my knowledge. Environmental Consultant Ottawa

    ReplyDelete