**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

10% off at Book Depository!

10% off for facebook friends

That’s right! Book Depository is offering 10% off every order this weekend (until 4th April, 5pm GMT 2011)! You can use the code as many time as you want but only once per order (it would apply the 10% discount on every books, it’s just that you can’t stack the code to have 20-30% off).

All you have to do is use this link to get to the discount page
(you MUST use the link, or you won’t get the option to apply the coupon when checking out)

 10% off for the weekend!

Then you click Get Shopping

and when you check out, use the code FACE3104 in the coupon area (at the top of your order, remember this area only appears if you used the link above)

Personally I got myself three JR Ward books! ^^

HAPPY SHOPPING!

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

9 People left their mark' :

  1. damn. and after I just bought books like 2 days ago....to buy or not to buy. **serious book buying addiction**

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tynga !! I'm planning to buy books 3,4 and 5 of the Mackayla Lane series !! You rock !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Tynga! I just purchased Wither and The Wishing Year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing with us. Now 'm heading over to TBD to see if I can get some deals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing! I have a list of books I've been waiting to buy/preorder. Here I go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY I saw this on FB thank you so much for sharing I almost forgot! DAMN I'm going to have to put my book buying addiction to a pause LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  7. placed an order on your link! hehe hope that helps :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just ordered Faefever, Dreamfever and Shadowfever by Karen Moning (for 22€) with your link Tynga ;) !!
    Thanks again ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're welcome ladies =) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete