**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Wednesday, March 09, 2011

A Cheap Read!

Nicole Peeler’s Tempest Rising is at only 2,99$ on amazon kindle!

I really liked the book (you can read my review here) so I would strongly recommend you get yourself a copy!

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

5 People left their mark' :

  1. I wanna say one thing I love about coming to your blog is your posts highlighting cheap reads and free reads. my kindle on pc is growing out of control lol because of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads up! I love a good read/deal, especially for my Kindle =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome post! Thank you for letting us know Tynga!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's my first time visit your blog.
    good content and easy to navigate
    thank you

    ReplyDelete