**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Cover: One Grave At a Time

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!

Ok *takes a deep breath*

Jeaniene Frost just revealed the cover of One Grave At a Time, to be released on August 30th, and it’s GORGEOUS!

I LOVE IT!

See for yourself ^^

Isn’t super amazing?

I haven’t read This Side of the Grave yet because there was some problem with the mail, I still haven’t received it, but I already can’t wait for the next book HAHA.

Can I have one Bone for take-out please?

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

9 People left their mark' :

  1. OH. MY. GOD!!! Gorgeous! I especially love the look of the back cover.Thank you sooooo much for sharing this hon. Man I am so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh God, oh God, oh God! I love it! I have to tell I prefered the other woman as Cat, but she is beautiful as well! And that picture of Cat and Bones... WOW!
    Thanks for posting it - you you won't disappoint in This Side of the Grave, I can assure you it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful. And lil Helsing is included!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favourite cover so far! Is that a different model for Cat?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Sandy - yes the old model doesn't do book covers anymore. I like her though =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! Beautifulllll!*.*
    Cat and Bones! *.*
    I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I love it!! :)

    Lovelylit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. *GASPS* What beautiful artwork! Thank you for sharing hon! This is such an awesome cover!

    ReplyDelete