Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Cover: One Grave At a Time

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!

Ok *takes a deep breath*

Jeaniene Frost just revealed the cover of One Grave At a Time, to be released on August 30th, and it’s GORGEOUS!

I LOVE IT!

See for yourself ^^

Isn’t super amazing?

I haven’t read This Side of the Grave yet because there was some problem with the mail, I still haven’t received it, but I already can’t wait for the next book HAHA.

Can I have one Bone for take-out please?

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

9 People left their mark' :

  1. OH. MY. GOD!!! Gorgeous! I especially love the look of the back cover.Thank you sooooo much for sharing this hon. Man I am so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh God, oh God, oh God! I love it! I have to tell I prefered the other woman as Cat, but she is beautiful as well! And that picture of Cat and Bones... WOW!
    Thanks for posting it - you you won't disappoint in This Side of the Grave, I can assure you it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful. And lil Helsing is included!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favourite cover so far! Is that a different model for Cat?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Sandy - yes the old model doesn't do book covers anymore. I like her though =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! Beautifulllll!*.*
    Cat and Bones! *.*
    I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I love it!! :)

    Lovelylit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. *GASPS* What beautiful artwork! Thank you for sharing hon! This is such an awesome cover!

    ReplyDelete