**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Recreate This Side of the Grave cover: Let the voting begin!

It’s now time to vote for your favorite cover!

I’d like to remind you what the prizes are:

  • Jeaniene is offering a Signed copy of This Side of the Grave to the winner.
  • I will also offer a copy of Eternal Kiss of Darkness to the runner-up.

Feel free to invite your friends and family to vote, but anyone caught bribing for votes / cheating will be eliminated.

Good job everyone, and good luck!

Somehow you can’t vote directly on the blog, and I don’t know how to fix it GAH! CLICK HERE TO VOTE

Vote for your favorite!

View Results
Create a Blog Poll

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

11 People left their mark' :

  1. I voted! Good luck to all entrants! :)

    But Tynga, just to let you know, I couldn't vote right here from your blog post - I tried twice. I had to go to the site that hosts your poll to put my vote in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to vote but it says my vote cannot be add. PLEASE HELP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey hon! Just wanted to let you know that for some reason it wont let me vote. I don't know if anyone else is having this problem too but I would really like to vote! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know how to fix it =( but I added a bright red link you can use to vote!
    I'm sorry! First time using this program

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just voted. Looks like I may actually vote right for a change ;).

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had trouble to. Use the red link like Tynga said. Nonetheless, the covers I great, but I chose the sixth one. It is exactly how I imagine Bones and Cat, she looks like the appropriate badass I imagine LOL! Thank you for the post hon :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, guys, I like all of the other covers :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I voted for the third picture and so far that ones winning :)

    lenikaye@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey hon! Thank you for posting the link to vote!!! I voted :) these are some really awesome covers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I voted- the covers were really interesting
    audie@wickerness.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I voted and it wasn't the one that seems to be the most popular of this diversified group. Oh well, it seems I always go against the norm.

    DaSwee94(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete