**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Canuck Week: My Guest Post

Hello Guys!

The fantastic Ashley & Christie organized a week to honor Canadians on their blog!
You’ll be able to find Guest Posts, Interviews & Giveaways with Canadian authors & Bloggers.

I was lucky enough to be invited, and you can see my post today!
I’ll be talking about my favorite book as a child ^^

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

1 Person left their mark:

  1. *Runs off to see post* (break for a few minutes) *Runs back* :) hehe :) Great post hon! I loved the Little Mermaid as well!

    ReplyDelete