**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Trailer Thursday: The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong

Double Day Canada just released the trailer for the upcoming The Gathering, set in the same world as the Darkest Powers trilogy. I truly can’t wait to read it!

It’s pretty much just a teaser, but I love that the characters are introduced. We’ll now be able to put a face on their names when we read the book ^^

What do you think?

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

4 People left their mark' :

  1. I can't wait for this one! I'm a big fan of The Darkest Powers series and this one looks just as great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read this book. But I really don't like that trailer. LOL. I recognize most of those stock photos, and they had really bad feathers around the edges. It just looked something done by an amateur instead of such a big publisher like Double Day. Oh well. Got the point across right? I guess they didn't have as big of a budget as usual for trailers. Got the junior designer to work on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Rachel I agree hehe I could've done better and I don't have any art diplomas =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really cannot wait to read this book! Kelley Armstrong is by far my fav! I have nearly all her books (that are available in print form). Yay! Thank you for sharing this trailer!

    ReplyDelete