**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox

Before getting to serious business, I would like to thank The Story Siren for hosting In My Mailbox every week =)

 
In My Mailbox

Given to me:

Pleasure Unbound by Larissa Ione [Purchase: Amazon | Book Depository]
Desire Unchained by Larissa Ione [Purchase: Amazon | Book Depository]
Passion Unleashed by Larissa Ione [Purchase: Amazon | Book Depository]
Ecstasy Unveiled by Larissa Ione [Purchase: Amazon | Book Depository]

Thank you Rain Maiden!

For Review:

Those who Fight Monsters: Tales of Occult Detectives edited by Justin Gustainis [Purchase: Amazon | Book Depository]
Something Deadly This Way Comes by Kim Harrison [Purchase:  Kindle | Book Depository]
Entwined by Heather Dixon [Purchase: Amazon | Kindle | Book Depository]
Teeth edited by Ellen Datlow [Purchase: Amazon | Kindle | Book Depository]

For Giveaways:

Once Dead, Twice Shy by Kim Harrison [Purchase: Amazon | Kindle | Book Depository]
Early to Death, Early to Rise by Kim Harrison [Purchase: Amazon | Kindle | Book Depository]

Mentioned:

RAK Program
Paranormal Spring Break master list (check it out for all giveaways!)

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

10 People left their mark' :

  1. WOOHOO! Awesome books you have received in your mailbox this week Tynga!!

    I really hope you can get more donations for the giveaways! I'll try helping more soon!

    Thank you for everything :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a great mailbox this week!

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books you got this week. I've heard a lot of things about Kim Harrison's books. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great mailbox Tynga! I left you a donation, I hope you got it. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh you got Something Deadly This Way Comes! So lucky! Can't wait for your review!

    My IMM will be up tomorrow if you want to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!
    Jess@a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Larissa's Demonica series and I can't wait for the spin off!


    Stephanie G
    Paranormal Haven

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Elie Yes I got it! Thank you so much <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm finally reading Kim Harrison's adult series, I'm only on book two The Good, The Bad, And The Undead. They are great, happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really need to read some Kim Harrison books. I've heard great things, but haven't yet read any myself.

    ReplyDelete