**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Friday, March 11, 2011

More Great Deals for you!


FREE

HARDCOVER only 2,73$
or you could get the kindle edition for 2,59$

1,99$

0,99$
Or you can download it for free here.

2,99$

2,99$

2,80$

2,00$

2,39$

1,59$

2,39$

Or you could get the whole series for 9,99$

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

4 People left their mark' :

  1. Just wanted to say that my Kindle addiction LOVES you and your deal posts. Please keep them up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll second that. Thanks for posting great deals. I will pass your link on..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. GAHH!! I so wish I owned a Kindle right now lol although, I would be spending way too mach lmao! Thank you hon!

    ReplyDelete