**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox

Before getting to serious business, I would like to thank The Story Siren for hosting In My Mailbox every week =)

Books Received:

The Book of Lies by Mary Horlock [Amazon Can]

The Lion, the Witch & the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis [Amazon | Amazon Can | Book Depository]

The Childe by C.A. Kunz [Amazon | Amazon Can]

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

9 People left their mark' :

  1. ooh, like your mystery book. Congrats on the books from Harper Canada. Keep us posted as to what the message revealed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh interesting books! Haven't read any, but hope you enjoy them!

    My IMM will be up tomorrow if you want to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower
    Jessica@a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's pretty cool with the mysterious secret message thing. Like Elie said; keep us posted on what it's about =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books you got this week. They all look really good. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had an author send something to my DADs address once which I thought was really weird.Because I have NO idea how she got my dad's address. But it was cool becaues I got a signed book mark and a signed book plate from her. :-)

    Love CS Lewis! Listened to the full cast audio book for the entire Narnia series and I have to say, The Magicians Nephew is my FAVORITE.

    That's cool that you got that stuff for The Childe! Hope you enjoy it!

    Check out what came in my mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Childe looks like such an awesome book! I can't wait to hear what you think of it!! It seems very mysterious hehe :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, yay! I love The Chronicles of Narnia. Always great to see people buying/reading it!
    I've never heard of the other two books, but I'll be sure to check them out!
    Enjoy :D

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe is the only book of The Chronicles of Narnia that I have read to date. I ought to read the others but that's on my lengthy TBR list.

    My Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete