**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Thursday, July 07, 2011

Jenn

Jenn Born and raised in the Toronto area, I moved to St. John's, Newfoundland, in 2003 for school. I'm a perpetual student but I am planning on wrapping things up in the near future so I can get on with being a grownup. :) For now, though, I'm quite content in St. John's, enjoying the fresh air, short commutes, and great local music scene. When I'm not at work or school, you can find me at the movie theatre, comic stores, or bookstore, if I'm not on my way to the airport for an adventure.

I've been blogging about books since August 2008 and joined the Tynga's Reviews team in July 2011. I read primarily urban fantasy and paranormal romance, but I'm also a big fan of steampunk and dystopian books. My favourite authors are Ilona Andrews, Kevin Hearne, Jennifer Estep, Jenn Bennett, Gail Carriger, Seanan McGuire, and Michelle Sagara but I'm always on the lookout for new authors. If you have any recommendations, please send them my way!

If you're looking for me online, you can find me on Twitter or at I Read Good, where I talk about books in my favourite genres and more.

Born and raised in the Toronto area, Jenn moved to St. John's, Newfoundland, eight years ago for school. She's still in school (thankfully on another degree!), now trapped in her dissertation. When she's not dissertating, which happens more often than it should, Jenn spends her time reading, watching movies, playing volleyball, travelling, and enjoying the local music scene. Her latest addictions: yoga and Almond Crunch cereal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment