**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

One Grave At A Time Trailer & first three chapters!

Jeaniene Frost just revealed the trailer for the upcoming Cat & Bones book and I think it’s down right awesome!

I’m a HUGE fan of the Night Huntress series and its spin-off and I already pre-ordered my copy of One Grave At A Time weeks ago! I truly can’t wait to get my hands on my copy *squee*

Also, it’s to much teasing for me so I haven’t read them, but the first three chapters of the book are now available. You can read them here.

The grave is one wrong step away.
Having narrowly averted an (under)world war, Cat Crawfield wants nothing more than a little downtime with her vampire husband, Bones. Unfortunately, her gift from New Orleans' voodoo queen just keeps on giving--leading to a personal favor that sends them into battle once again, this time against a villainous spirit.
Centuries ago, Heinrich Kramer was a witch hunter. Now, every All Hallows Eve, he takes physical form to torture innocent women before burning them alive. This year, however, a determined Cat and Bones must risk all to send him back to the other side of eternity--forever. But how do you kill a killer who's already long dead?

Pre-order: Amazon | Book Depository (only 5,89$!)

tyngasig

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

2 People left their mark' :

  1. Another huge fan of TNH reporting! The trailer I don't care much about, but the 3 chapters are just priceless <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Taschima Don't tell me anything ^^ I'm super excited for this book!

    ReplyDelete