**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Friday, July 01, 2011

Happy Canada Day!

I would like to take a moment to wish an happy Canada Day to all my fellow Canadians!

I hope you have a great time ^^

I’ll be working today unfortunately, but hey, I’m wearing my “Everybody Loves a Canadian Girl” Shirt *g*

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

2 People left their mark' :

  1. Happy Canada Day!!!

    Hope you enjoy your day :)

    We're planning on going out in the boat for the day, having a BBQ and going to enjoy the local fireworks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a wonderful Canada Day as well hon!

    ReplyDelete