Friday, July 01, 2011

Happy Canada Day!

I would like to take a moment to wish an happy Canada Day to all my fellow Canadians!

I hope you have a great time ^^

I’ll be working today unfortunately, but hey, I’m wearing my “Everybody Loves a Canadian Girl” Shirt *g*

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

2 People left their mark' :

  1. Happy Canada Day!!!

    Hope you enjoy your day :)

    We're planning on going out in the boat for the day, having a BBQ and going to enjoy the local fireworks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a wonderful Canada Day as well hon!

    ReplyDelete