**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Saturday, July 09, 2011

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox

Before getting to serious business, I would like to thank The Story Siren for hosting In My Mailbox every week =)

Gifted:

Chicks Kick Butt – Anthology (Thank you Alexa!) [Amazon | Book Depository US/UK]

For Review:

Damned by Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguié [Amazon | Book Depository US/UK]

Purchased:

Passion by Lauren Kate [Amazon | Book Depository US/UK]

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

13 People left their mark' :

  1. Hey Tynga! Love the blue eyeshadow=) Great books this week! I just got Chicks Kick Butt Anthology so I can't wait to hear what you think.

    Have a great weekend!
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had Passion since it's release but still haven't fit it in. The first book in the Nancy Holder series (brain fart on it's name) has been on my WL for a long time. And I want Chicks Kick Butt cause I love Karen Chance! Great book week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any books by the authors from the Chicks Kick Butt anthology but I'm still really tempted to pick it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First, your eye makeup is gorgeous!

    Second, Damned looks SO good!

    Third, Happy Reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Paper Cut & April thank you ^^

    @Candace the first book is Crusade, I couldn't remember either when I did the vlog lol

    @paranomal Haven - It'd be a great opportunity to discover new authors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bought Passion too!

    FYI Torment ends with a cliff hanger too! I heard she's writing another one after Passion... the wrap up to it all.

    Hope the B day fest for your niece was fun:) A bientot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you have a nice stack of books this week in your mailbox. Damned looks like such a great read.
    Happy Reading,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good ones :)

    Here's mine:
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/07/in-my-mailbox.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay I'm glad that the book got to you now that your getting mail again. I hope you enjoy it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great haul! Awesome stuff... I loved Passion :)
    Check out what's In My Mailbox

    Mia @ Gripped into Books

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOOOOVE the eyeshadow you are wearing!!! IT's soooo pretty hehe :) I just really had to say that haha :)..

    You got some awesome books this week hon! YAY for getting PAssion as well!! :D

    I haven't heard of the other two before that so I will deifnitely have to check it out! happy reading!<3 See you demain :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad to hear you got a few new books this week too! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete