**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Friday, July 29, 2011

Insane promotion for my Canadian friends!

Fiction Sale!

I think the logo says it all, Book Closeout.ca is having an INSANE sell right now. Books that were already cheap are now even cheaper and I honestly went overboard and ordered…. 29 books o.O

Yeah I know, I wasn’t very reasonable, but they were all so cheap! And I’m talking 2-3$ per book. There are some hardcover, but I mostly bought MM ^^ I also got my hands on a Hardcover of Hex Hall which I couldn’t find anywhere. And those are all brand new books of course.

If you’re not picky about book condition, they also have scratch and dent discount prices.

It’s the first time I order from them even though I’ve know them for a while. What stopped me before? Shipping price. But I was happily surprised today because the shipping for my 29 books was as low as 10$! I mean c’mon! So I spent 85$ including shipping and taxes so a very nice lot of shinnies!

Wanna know what I bought?

CoverClick to enlargeCoverClick to enlargeClick to enlargeCover

6, 99 (HC)                  1,99                    2,49                              2,49                            1,99                  1,99

CoverPhantasm (Zoe Martinique, Book 3)Click to enlargeClick to enlargeVampires Not Invited: (A Night Tracker Novel)

2,49                            1,99                           1,99                            1,99                          1,99

Click to enlargeCoverCoverCoverClick to enlargeCoverCover

          2,74                     1,99                   1,99                      1,99                    1,99                    1,99                        1,99

Bad BloodClick to enlargeNever Cry Werewolf (A Crimson Moon Novel)Left for Undead (A Crimson Moon Novel)

1,99                        1,99                            1,99                        1,99

CoverCoverCoverCoverCover

1,99                           1,49                           1,24                             1,74                       1,99

Click to enlargeCover

2,49                       8,49
                                 (autographed HC)

 

Here are a couple of other suggestions I caught. Haven’t bought them since I already own them though.

CoverCoverCoverCoverCover

                          1,99                          1,74                     1,99 (HC)                3,49 (audio)                 2,59 (HC)

CoverCoverCover

1,99                          1,99                          3,99

Happy Shopping!

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

14 People left their mark' :

  1. Oh, wow! Lots of great and great books. I really need to read Hex Hall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought a bunch of books from them last year (or maybe even the year before that -- it was Christmastime) and I was disappointed to find that a lot of the books were in poor condition (bent or scratched), even though I wasn't buying from the scratch & dent section (at least not to my knowledge!). You'll have to let us know if any of your new books are damaged. I gotta say that 29 books for $85 including shipping is a pretty sweet deal! (Now the question is where to put them all...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Q you really need to ! It's a lovely series

    @Avisan Gah! I know *guilty*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never ordered from them before but have gotten emails hmm perhaps I will need to check them out but I really shouldn't since I will be away on vacation. Hmm perhaps my sister will accept the box for me :) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. Enjoy all that reading. This is now on my fave list. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. *SQUEE!!!**I cannot wait to see you get all of these in your IMM! AMAZING BUY darling!!! :D I am sooo excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had never heard of the site before. I ended buying 15 books, thanks for pointing the sale out (though I may not be thanking when I'm looking for room on my bookshelves)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Let me know what you girls bought!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just bought Mead's Succubus book 1 & 2. I blame you totally ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Aisle You will thank me later *winks*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Curse you! Curse you! I have just spent the better part of an hour going through the books on this site. HOW HAVE I NEVER HEARD OF IT BEFORE!
    Thanks to you I now have 26 new books coming to me. Many of which I already have but thought they would make excellent prizes in some upcoming giveaways. This was almost as great as free Kindle downloads!

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Lisa LOL you are very welcome *winks*

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh my goodness i just bought 34 books...i'm so naughty - thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete