**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Saturday, July 30, 2011

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox

Before getting to serious business, I would like to thank The Story Siren for hosting In My Mailbox every week =)

Gifts:

Spider’s Bite by Jennifer Estep [Amazon | Book Depository]
Web of Lies by Jennifer Estep [Amazon | Book Depository]

For Review:

Bloodlands by Christine Cody [Amazon | Book Depository]
Blood Rules by Christine Cody [Amazon | Book Depository]
Home Improvement: Undead Edition anthology [Amazon | Book Depository]

Bought:

Haunted by Your Touch anthology [Amazon | Book Depository]
Ascension by Sable Grace [Amazon | Book Depository]
Lover Mine by JR Ward [Amazon | Book Depository]

tyngasig

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

15 People left their mark' :

  1. I just finished Web of Lies and I'm looking forward to reading Bloodlands. Great week Tynga!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul. I got some really good books as well this week. I was disappointed as well when I went to Borders, but picked up more than I should. Came home and found an ARC that I wanted really badly. Me very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, jealous! I'm really wanting to read the Elemental series.

    Here's mine: http://mochalattereads.blogspot.com/2011/07/in-my-mailbox18.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Rain Maiden Did you like it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh you got Christine Cody's books! Waiting for some reviews on those before I decide what to do myself! Can't wait for your review on Home Improvement either!

    My IMM goes up tomorrow, be sure to stop by!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have Spider's Bite and Web of Lies on my shelf, haven't read them yet though. I hope you enjoy all of the books that you got this week.

    Happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been wanting to read those Jennifer Estep book for a while. Lover Mine of course is awesome and I need to find my copy of Ascension. I wonder where I put it?

    Here's my IMM http://riverinaromantics.blogspot.com/2011/07/in-my-mailbox_31.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY!!! You bought Lover Mine!!! woohoo! Awesome books hon!!! I can't wait to hear what you think about them!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really need to catch up on The Elemental Assassains Series. =DDDDDD


    Check out myIMM
    Mystifying Paranormal Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great IMM! I wish I could pop over to a Borders sale but I was only 17 when ours closed down in the UK so I would have had to do a bit of dad begging. Shame, I used to love our local Borders!

    Once Upon A Time

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice loot! FYI I bought the first 2 Succubus Mead books. Thanks for pointing out them out. Also bought the Fallen series Raziel & Demon. Can't wait to read them :)

    PSS Love your vlog - you look Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Jessica it's the next book I am reading, in the mean time make sure you check Abigail's Review (All Things Urban Fantasy)

    @Alexa thanks Alexa! I hope you like Jenn's books when you get to them =)

    @Megan LOL don't loose those previous!

    @Moonlight thanks on ^^ Did you end up buying anything from bookcloseout?

    @Mariya stopped by your mailbox!

    @Hannah we don't have any Borders in Canada either =(

    @Aisle I really hope you love them! You'll ave to let me know =) And thank you *blushes*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like you had a awesome week. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great set! I'm especially interested in the JR Ward book. I need to read more of her books.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, great haul this week. These are all new to me. I'll be looking forward to your reviews. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete