**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Friday, July 22, 2011

Kindle Deal!

This deal is for an actual Kindle, and I thought you guys might be interested as you get 50$ off !

You can get the Kindle 3G for only 139$! Instead of 189 $, so it’s really worth it =)

Plus you will received exclusive offers and discounts.

tyngasig

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

4 People left their mark' :

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems it works globally but the special offer is only if you send to a US address :( What a pity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the Kindle I have and I'm Canadian, but not sure the promotion works. It's showing me the buy button though, and it usually doesn't if I can't purchase. I'm honestly not sure

    ReplyDelete
  4. *SQUEE!* I want i want i want!!! but my kobo would kick my behind :( lOL!

    ReplyDelete