**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Moth Dance!

Are any of you guys seen So You Think You Can Dance last night? I’m a huge fan of the show, I follow both American and Canadian edition, and last night there was a choreography that I think was really special, and I wanted to share it with you guys in case you missed it!

Danced by Melanie & Marko – “The Moth Dance”

What did you think? *g*

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

7 People left their mark' :

  1. I haven't been watching it but that was beautiful! I agree with the judges. :)
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw it when it came on. Melanie and Marco are my fave couple and are just astounding! This dance was so beautiful! :D

    ~Briana

    ReplyDelete
  3. i keep forgetting to watch it! bad me! i love marko.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful dance!! Thank you for sharing hon! I looooove the show!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melanie and Marko are my favorite couple in this competition. Have really enjoyed watching them dance. Have you also seen the piece performed to I Got You by Leona Lewis, choreographed by Tabitha and Napoleon? That one and the Statues dance are also favorites of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Lil ye I did! They are my favorite couple to ^^ I'm sad they will be split next week =(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't been following any of this, but the guy looks like he does a little bit of Tokio's choreography whom I adore. Thanks for this piece! :)

    ReplyDelete