**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Monday, July 11, 2011

Guest Blogging at Ex Libris!

The amazing Stella at Ex Libris is hosting a H & W Investigation week, in honor of Deceived by the Others by Jess Haines, which released on July 5th. I’m a big fan of the series and love Jess to death so I was ecstatic when Stella offered me to join the party!

I decided to do one of those things I enjoy so much… a character casting post!

Wonder which actor I picked to play Shiarra, Sara, Chaz, Royce & Arnold?

Head over at Stella’s Ex Libris and find out!

You might also want to hang around as there will be giveaways during the week =)

Hunted By The Others Taken By The Others (H&W Investigations) Deceived By The Others (H&W Investigations)

My reviews:

Hunted by the Others
Taken by the Others
Deceived by the Others

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

3 People left their mark' :

  1. I will definitely head over there to see the post! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tynga once again for participating, I always enjoy your character cast post! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Stella You're very welcome! Thanks for inviting me <3

    ReplyDelete