Monday, July 11, 2011

Guest Blogging at Ex Libris!

The amazing Stella at Ex Libris is hosting a H & W Investigation week, in honor of Deceived by the Others by Jess Haines, which released on July 5th. I’m a big fan of the series and love Jess to death so I was ecstatic when Stella offered me to join the party!

I decided to do one of those things I enjoy so much… a character casting post!

Wonder which actor I picked to play Shiarra, Sara, Chaz, Royce & Arnold?

Head over at Stella’s Ex Libris and find out!

You might also want to hang around as there will be giveaways during the week =)

Hunted By The Others Taken By The Others (H&W Investigations) Deceived By The Others (H&W Investigations)

My reviews:

Hunted by the Others
Taken by the Others
Deceived by the Others

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

3 People left their mark' :

  1. I will definitely head over there to see the post! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tynga once again for participating, I always enjoy your character cast post! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Stella You're very welcome! Thanks for inviting me <3

    ReplyDelete