**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Hunger Games Poster

The poster for The Hunger Games movie, based on the trilogy by Suzanne Collins, has been revealed yesterday, would you like to take a look? *raised eyebrow*

(source)
There’s a sound effect BTW if you put your speakers on *g*

It’s super freaking awesome if you ask me, but I can’t wait to see the actual static version =)

March 2012 guys! Not much more time to wait ^^

Oh and if you haven’t been following the facebook page, here are all the tributes:

tributes

Excited?

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

6 People left their mark' :

  1. That poster is so cool! I love it. I hope the movie is just as great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure do! Cannot wait for the movie. I hope theat it's as good as the book was.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is freaking awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to watch this! Have nothing much to say about the cast, but I'm excited about Isabelle Fuhrman (the creepy little girl from Orphan) playing Clove :D

    ReplyDelete