**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Saturday, July 02, 2011

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox

Before getting to serious business, I would like to thank The Story Siren for hosting In My Mailbox every week =)

Bought:

Red Riding Hood [Amazon]

For Review:

Black Magic Woman by Justin Gustainis [Amazon | Book Depository US/UK]
Evil Ways by Justin Gustainis [Amazon | Book Depository US/UK]
Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier [Amazon | Book Depository US/UK]
The Vampire Next Door by Ashlyn Chase [Amazon | Book Depository US/UK]
Forgotten by Cat Patrick [Amazon | Book Depository US/UK]
Chosen by Paula Bradley  [Amazon | Book Depository US/UK]
** I lied there WILL BE a giveaway, on July 18th!

Gift:

The Girl in the Steel Corset  [Amazon | Book Depository US/UK]

Book Soulmates

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

11 People left their mark' :

  1. I finished Forgotten last week. It was a book I hadn't planned to read, but totally surprised me. I loved it, hope you do to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was really glad that the postal strike was over this week as well. I received a few things that I was waiting for. Have fun at the spa.

    ~Sara

    http://unautrehistoire.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy that the strike is finally over, as I know it was driving my Canadian friends nuts!

    Like the looks of the two Justin Gustainis books. Enjoy!

    Alexia's Books and Such...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome mailbox, Girl in the Steel corset was really good! My mailbox is up as well.

    http://moiraethefatesbookreviews.blogspot.com/2011/07/in-my-mailbox-30.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great mailbox this week, I really want to get The Girl in the Steel Corset, although that may just be because I love the cover. Happy reading week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh I loved The Girl in the Steel Corset! Hope you like it too!

    Happy Reading!

    My IMM will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Girl in the Steel Corset and Ruby Red are awesome reads! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You got some awesome books! I really liked Forgotten. :D

    ComaCalm's IMM

    ReplyDelete
  9. *SQQUEE!* So many awesome books this week!!! So happy the post is back up and running! YAY!!!

    FYI, You hair looks AMAZING!! Love the way you did it hehe :).

    *HUGS!* Have an awesome day at the spa!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great IMM this week! there are some books you mentioned I'll have to check out. Thanks! :)

    My IMM is here:
    http://faybaysbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great set! I so want to read Ruby Red and Girl in the Steel Corset.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete