**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Jace’s letter to Clary

Cassie Clare made Jace’s letter to Clary available yesterday!

If you were lucky enough to have the special edition of City of Fallen Angels you’ve already read it, but as an International reader I hadn’t had the chance to and I think it’s AMAZING!

Before I post the letter, here’s a fan-made trailer based on this letter. It’s awesome and gave me goose bumps. Makes me that much more excited for the movie!

Jace & Clary–City of Glass


Now onto the letter!

(source: Cassie’s website)

How awesome is this guy? I mean c’mon!

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

5 People left their mark' :

  1. I hadn't read the letter before b/c I got my copy of CoFA from Amazon and it didn't include it.

    Seriously though, it just made me want to cry a little. Oh Jace...

    ♥Isalys

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this letter! Jace sure is one of a kind. They don't come along very often. What a crying shame that is! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got goosebumps from the trailer!! Thank you for sharing that Tynga! It was beautiful<3

    ReplyDelete