**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Friday, July 22, 2011

Please Welcome Tynga’s Reviews’ New Reviewer!

Remember I’ve been looking for a new reviewer to join me in the past weeks?

First, I’d like to thank everyone who took the time to contact me, I really appreciate your interest in my blog ^^

Second, I chose someone I think will fit right in, here at Tynga’s Reviews! We read the same genre, generally have the same taste, but tend to read different books! Which means, a lot more different titles featured for you guys!

To distinguish who reviewed which book, it will be mentioned in the stats, at the beginning of every review, and we’ll each have a signature!

Now you want to know who it is right?

We’ll she’s a fellow Canadian named Jennifer!
I’m super excited to work with her, and I’ll let her introduce herself:

jennBorn and raised in the Toronto area, I moved to St. John's, Newfoundland, eight years ago for school. I'm still in school (thankfully on another degree!), loving life on The Rock with my boyfriend and our dog. When not writing my thesis, which happens more often than I care to admit, I spend my time reading, watching movies, travelling, and enjoying the local music scene. Like Tynga, I read a lot of urban fantasy and paranormal romance, and I've started reading more steampunk and dystopian books as well. My favourite authors are Ilona Andrews, Patricia Briggs, Jennifer Estep, Gail Carriger,  Kelley Armstrong, Vicki Pettersson, and Nalini Singh. You can also find me on I Read Good, talking about books in other genres.

So glad to have you on board!

Make sure you don’t miss her first review here on Tynga’s Reviews: Hexed by Kevin Hearne

Please welcome her warmly!

Jennsig2

tyngasig

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

11 People left their mark' :

  1. Welcome! :) Can't wait to see more of Jennifer's reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Jennifer! Can't wait to read your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, welcome aboard, Jennifer!

    <3,
    -J

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Can't wait to see what she'll post :) Yay for Canadians! =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Jennifer, I see you already posted a review. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome Jennifer! Can't wait to hear your reviews on books I know or may not know!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, everyone! I'm really excited to be on Tynga's blog and hope you'll like what I (try to) bring to the site. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Jennifer, welcome! :-D

    And congrats Tynga, I'm happy you found someone who suits your blog, looking forward to Jennifer's review :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAY!!! I am so happy that you found a reviewer darling!!! This is soo excited!! Jennifer, welcome to the blog!!! Can't wait to read your reviews!!!

    ReplyDelete