**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My Favorite song by Adèle

Hey Guys!

I share with you from time to time songs that I really like, and lately I’m in love with two songs by Adèle. I’m just listening to them on repeat! Just take 5 mins and listen to the lyrics, it’s worth it!

Someone Like You & Make You Feel My Love

What do you guys think?

It just gives me goose bumps personally, especially when she begs him not the forget her.

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

11 People left their mark' :

  1. Someone Like You is my all time favorite of her's! It really does give goosebumps. Sheer brilliance, that song is. :D

    ~Briana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Adele! :D Hometown Glory is a good one too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love "He Won't Go" off her latest album. Her voice is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Someone like you" is my favorite! She has an amazing voice :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been listening to Someone Like You almost every day. I really love that song.

    Thanks for giving me my Adele fix. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What about Set Fire to the Rain? It's amazing - I love the lyrics. Adele is such a talented artist, I have goosebumps everytime I hear her singing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adele's first CD was pretty good. This one is amazing!!

    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been listening to set fire to the rain non-stop for about a month. She is amazing!

    Amanda P
    www.booksshoppingrocknroll.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Stephanie that one is good too!

    @AsianCocoa I check it out, but I don't like it as much

    @Kara & Amanda Oh thanks for pointing that one! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Veeeeeeery good taste in music! My favorites are Someone like you and Hometown Glory. :)

    XO

    ReplyDelete