**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Thursday, July 07, 2011

Tynga visits Pocket After Dark

PAD

I was beyond THRILLED when Simon & Schuster reached out to me and asked me to write a guest post for their community: Pocket After Dark.

I will write a guest post, to be published on Pocket After Dark on August 16th, and I will be available to chat, live, with the community members, afterwards!

Never heard of Pocket After Dark? Well my friend, you are missing out!

PAD is a community of Urban Fantasy and Paranormal Romance fans, where you can read free teasers and FULL BOOKS, for free, each month and discuss them with other members afterwards. If you are a resident of the US, you will also earn reward points for your participation, which you can trade for books and rewards.

There’s a big numbers of amazing writers part of this community, such as Kresley Cole, Jeaniene Frost, Jennifer Estep, Jeri Smith-Ready, Gena Showalter, Sherrilyn Kenyon and more (visit here for complete list)

This brings me to my main topic:

What would you like me to talk about?
I have a few ideas, but I’d really like to know what would interest you.
So please leave a comment and throw some subject ideas.
Nothing is too wild!

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

2 People left their mark' :

  1. That is so exciting! Congrats! I'll have to get back to you for an idea.... just hopping through before bed. Good luck with your topic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo awesome hon!! Congratulations!!! :D I would love for you to discuss anything you've learned from all the years of blogging, you likes, dislikes, your favorite books, what you look for in a book :). anything and everything hehe :)

    ReplyDelete