**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Recruiting: Reviewer wanted!

recruiting

Well as the title says, I’m looking to recruit a reviewer as I have more review copies than ever, and less reading time than I used too =(  So I would like to find someone who would help me review all of those pretties laying on my shelves.  I’ve been thinking about it for a while now, and it seems to be the best solution.

Your job would be to review books of the paranormal genre in both Adult and YA and the occasional Dystopian and Steampunk, but that can be negotiated. My shelves are over-following (I’m talking more than 300 books to read), so there would be plenty you can choose from. You wouldn’t have editing access to the blog, you would simply email me your review and I would take care of posting it.

My criteria:

  • You must be 18 +
  • You must live in the Montreal area because you’d have to pick books at my place (Near Viau & Beaubien) and bring ‘em back.
  • You must take care of my books! I’m anal about book condition, you have to handle them with care *grins*
  • I’d rather if you don’t already have a blog of your own, so reviewing for me won’t be an hassle.
  • You must write fairly articulate reviews, and I’d like to see some you’ve previously written (amazon, goodreads and the likes)
  • I’m not against negative reviews but I’m against bashing and disrespect. I reserve a veto vote on anything I publish.
  • No plagiary tolerated.

What you get out of this:

  • The chance to read new books for free
  • Access to ARCs for free
  • I won’t force you to read anything, you get to pick.
  • A friends *grins*

I might have forgotten something, so if you are interested, please email me at TyngaUF(a)gmail.com and we can chat. Feel free to contact me with any questions you might have =)

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

7 People left their mark' :

  1. I don't live in Montreal but if you have some book in e-book, I offer myself to help. I have blog but it's Spanish. I don't think it would be a problem. I look forward to hear you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with finding someone to help you :)
    Finding an extra reviewer for a blog isn't an easy thing to do, trust me I've tried before. Lol eventually my boyfriend got the position because I can trust him and he can raid my bookshelf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Chiara I emailed you ^^

    @Alexa I wish my husband could help but i've tried to get him to read my books and he doesn't want to lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Luck finding someone! Especially if you're looking for someone close to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey hon!! It's really great that you are taking this step!! I really hope you can find someone who can devote all their time to help you!!! If you just need a review every once in a while I would love to help :). *HUGS!* You rock :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wish I lived in Montreal instead of Vancouver! Good luck with the search!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darn, I'm in South Western Ontario! I love reading and reviewing ... but just don't think I wanna take that drive!
    Hopefully you find someone :)

    ReplyDelete