Well as the title says, I’m looking to recruit a reviewer as I have more review copies than ever, and less reading time than I used too =( So I would like to find someone who would help me review all of those pretties laying on my shelves. I’ve been thinking about it for a while now, and it seems to be the best solution.
Your job would be to review books of the paranormal genre in both Adult and YA and the occasional Dystopian and Steampunk, but that can be negotiated. My shelves are over-following (I’m talking more than 300 books to read), so there would be plenty you can choose from. You wouldn’t have editing access to the blog, you would simply email me your review and I would take care of posting it.
- You must be 18 +
- You must live in the Montreal area because you’d have to pick books at my place (Near Viau & Beaubien) and bring ‘em back.
- You must take care of my books! I’m anal about book condition, you have to handle them with care *grins*
- I’d rather if you don’t already have a blog of your own, so reviewing for me won’t be an hassle.
- You must write fairly articulate reviews, and I’d like to see some you’ve previously written (amazon, goodreads and the likes)
- I’m not against negative reviews but I’m against bashing and disrespect. I reserve a veto vote on anything I publish.
- No plagiary tolerated.
What you get out of this:
- The chance to read new books for free
- Access to ARCs for free
- I won’t force you to read anything, you get to pick.
- A friends *grins*
I might have forgotten something, so if you are interested, please email me at TyngaUF(a)gmail.com and we can chat. Feel free to contact me with any questions you might have =)