**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Sunday, July 03, 2011

Alexa

Hey Guys!

I finally registered my blog on Alexa (what was I waiting for you’ll ask me? lol) and it obviously has no reviews right now, so I wanted to invite you to drop by and rate my blog ^^

Review www.tyngasreviews.com on alexa.com

Thank you! =)

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

1 Person left their mark:

  1. Hey hon! I tried going on the site to rate, but somehow I can't figure it out! lol Help?

    ReplyDelete