**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Monday, July 25, 2011

Amazon Deals–Bound Copies

Here are a whole bunch of good books currently at bargain price on Amazon. All the titles I selected are 4$ or less. A lot of those titles are also eligible for the 4 for 3 promotion, which means you could get 4 books for about 12$ =)

   

If you’d have to choose one book out of the lot? I would buy Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel. It’s AWESOME!

Happy Reading!

tyngasig

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

7 People left their mark' :

  1. Thanks for adding to me book addiction, lol ;) I see at least 5 books I want! What great prices though =).

    Thanks!
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the bargain books can go fast. Thanks for the post Tynga, I love cheep books :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting, I bought some awesome books for cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bad thing is I have most of these books and the others don't interest me xD But it's a great list ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dam! Why can't these prices be available on Amazon.ca! Shipping is way too expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow so many good deals! I've been going crazy buying books for my kindle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhh there are some books here I really want to read!! But I REALLY shouldn't buy any..... you're not helping the book buying ban, Tynga! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete