This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through one, I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting Tynga's Reviews! ♥
Hello guys!
I just wanted to let you know that I am still offering design services (you can
view all about it here) but I also wanted to let you know that
I now have special prices for Blog Tour Website!
Want your tour button to stand out? Want your promo tours to look professional? You are at the right place!
Here's an example of what I could do for you!

I created this button for Wendy to help her with the launch of her new Blog Tour Website (you can sign up here for her tours)

What she had to say about my work: "It's perfect".
For more info, please contact me at tyngauf(a)gmail.com :)

by
Tynga
at
Friday, November 15, 2013
Hey, I'm Tynga! Montreal-based mom of two and lifelong book lover. I started this blog in 2009 reviewing PNR and UF, and over the years my shelves expanded into Romantasy, Dark Romance, and Dark Rom-Com. This blog is the archive. These days, my bookish life lives mostly on TikTok. I also create reading journals through Tynga Publishing — designed by a reader, for readers.
Tiktok
|
Instagram
|
My Reading Journals
It absolutely is perfect. I couldn't have dreamed of anything better. Thank you Cindy. I owe you.
ReplyDeleteYou're very welcome <3
ReplyDelete