**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Saturday, February 07, 2015

Stacking the Shelves [145]

STS1

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!


If you want to find out more about Stacking The Shelves, please visit the official launch page!


——————


Guys I had a couple of super awesome books to show you, but I've had a week from hell and I couldn't put a post together. Even As I am trying to rush this before i head to the doctor with my youngest my plugins are failing on me -.-


I promise I'll put something together for you next week. my apologies!


---------EDIT---------


Turns out I got an appointment at 10 so I have time to put this post together afterall!


10979385_10152619713241709_344714425_nFor review:


The Unleashing by Shelly Laurenston
A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J Maas (& pretty mask) - Thank you Lili! She's now an intern at Bloomsbury ^^
A Book of Spirits and Thieves by Morgan Rhodes


Bought:


The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead
Night Broken by Patricia Briggs


It's been a long time since I've had such an awesome collection of books to show you. I hope you enjoy yours just as much!


tynsignew


[inlinkz_linkup id=494254]

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

41 People left their mark' :

  1. The widget doesn't seem to be working for me, but hey, here's my link: my StS.

    Hope your kid is okay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The link isn't working for me either so here's my link =)

    Our StS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your youngest is OK, and that next week will be much, much better, Tynga :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. [* WordPress Simple Firewall plugin marked this comment as "pending" because: Human SPAM filter found "e http" in "comment_content". *]
    hope everything is ok/will be ok! Here is mine https://pageturner20.wordpress.com/2015/02/07/stacking-the-shelves-11/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hoping next week is a better week for you and that your youngest gets better soon. My STS can be found here: http://www.sapphireddragon.com/2015/02/stacking-shelves-25.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope your youngest gets better. I was sick for a whole week but thankfully I'm better now. Here's my link: http://gengenbookblog.com/stacking-the-shelves-29-recap/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope your youngest feels better soon, and next week is a better one for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. No link at all to add to. Here is my link:
    http://chucklesbookcave.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/stacking-shelves-70.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hopped on board this meme for this first time this week. Let me know what you think! :) http://www.womenofbadassery.com/stacking-the-shelves/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks guys! I fixed the link-up sorry! Im off now lol be back later!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so sorry, hope things get better soon, and that your youngest gets better asap!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope everything is okay! :)

    I'm really excited to be doing my first Stacking The Shelves guys, and looking to see what everyone has added to their collection. <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry to hear about the week from hell and hope your youngest daughter is okay!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope your youngest feels better. Next week will be better. So don't worry.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome haul! And what a gorgeous mask! Hope your baby is okay and that the upcoming week is better for all of you. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hope your kiddo is feeling well soon. Balancing Mom duties and everything else can be really stressful.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh My God!!! You got the Ruby Circle already!!! So jealous, I can't wait to get my copy!! #TeamAdrian

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hope your kid is feeling better :) Ooh you got ACOTAR!! I got it too but I really wanted a mask lol. I got mine at a convention.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice haul! Hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  20. My friend sent me her copy of ACoTaR! I cannot wait to start it! Nice haul! Enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like the Maas and mask which will come in handy for fat tuesday :-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Okay, my eyes are officially green with envy! LOL! Dying for Ruby Circle! DYING for ACOTAR! Netgalley isn't letting me request or download it and I have auto approval with the publisher! Positively DYING for Morgan Rhodes new spinoff of Falling Kingdoms because I am near obsessed with that series too!

    Hope you enjoy all these incredibly awesome reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Saweet! You got Ruby Circle before the release?! I still need to order my copy. I also got ACoTaR but I was send an ebook. I can't wait to dive in.
    Kristin @ Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  24. [* WordPress Simple Firewall plugin marked this comment as "pending" because: Human SPAM filter found "!!!" in "comment_content". *]
    I'm so jealous you got the Ruby Circle! DYING to see how the story ends!!! <3 happy reading and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love Patricia Briggs series. I just finished the ARC of the latest Charles and Anna book.
    Now I have wait for the next one she writes.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I pre-ordered it from Book Depository and received it a couple of days ago. Will you kill me if I say I haven't read The Fiery Heart & Silver Shadow yet.. ?

    ReplyDelete
  27. Will you kill me if I say I haven't read The Fiery Heart & Silver Shadow yet.. ?

    ReplyDelete
  28. I read Dead Heat too and Liked it ^^ I read the ARC of Night Broken too, but I needed a copy for keeps :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is by far the most awesome haul I've had in a while hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  30. I am now officially jealous. You have the Ruby Circle!!!! It doesn't come out here till the ned of this week so i probably won't see my copy till mid next week. I did get ACOTAR from Bloomsbury in Sydney however this week :-)

    That is truly an awesome collection of books this week. Hope next week is better for you and everyone is feeling better.

    Have a great week and happy reading! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Nope, I won't because I haven't either. VA is my all time fave series but since I started the blog I've fallen behind on Bloodlines.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great books! I hope this is a better week for you and that your youngest feels better!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hope your child is feeling better and I appreciate you putting together the post. Happy reading and be well.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I hope everything went well at the doctor's appointment. You did get some amazing books. I can't wait until my copy of The Ruby Circle arrives. I won't have time to read it right away but plan to fit it in as soon as possible. I love that series by Patricia Briggs too. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  35. So jealous of a Court of Thorns and Roses. Great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I really love the cover for Morgan Rhodes new book! But they all look appealing. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I'm so excited for the Ruby Circle. It will be somewhat bittersweet - can't wait to see what happens next but desperately don't want the series to end! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete