**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Stacking The Shelves [125]

Stacking the Shelves


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!


If you want to find out more about Stacking The Shelves, please visit the official launch page!


——————


Here's what I added to my shelves in the past couple of weeks. It's been a long time since I had so many books to show!



For Review:


Shifting Shadows by Patricia Briggs
Salt & Storm by Kendall Kulper
The Warrior Heir by Cinda Williams Chima
The Wizard Heir by Cinda Williams Chima
The Dragon Heir by Cinda Williams Chima
The Enchanter Heir by Cinda Williams ChimaLight my Fire by G.A. Aiken
Chained by Night by Larissa Ione


Bought:


Heir of Fire by Sarah J Maas
The King by J.R. Ward


-------------------


I also want to show you something I didn't add to my shelves, but that is equally awesome... my first car!


voitureI used to go to work riding the bus, but my daughter is going to my workplace's daycare and there was no way I would do an hour bus ride with 2 babies (because the second one will go there too in a year) twice a day. So I got myself a car after 10 years of not driving o.0 It's quite a challenge for me because I was scared shitless of driving but I'm learning to tame my fears :)


tynsig_thumb-25255B1-25255D4[inlinkz_linkup id=447537]

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

44 People left their mark' :

  1. Congrats on your car! It's lovely! :) I hope you enjoy your books! :)


    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I still need to pick up The Heir Chronicles of Williams. I really loved her Seven Realms series. And congrats to your new car. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice car, Tynga! I'm sure you'll get used to driving again just fine :)

    Apart from Chained by Night, I haven't heard of any of your new books, but I hope you'll enjoy them all :)

    Have a great weekend, and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a nice car and a really pretty color too ^-^! I love the cover you have of Heir and Fire. I have the white covers as well :)! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty car. Getting a car is always a bit nerve wracking, but you will be fine. It is pretty. Your cover of Heir of Fire is very nice.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the car! I know how exciting that can be.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the car it's very cute! Good luck driving. I couldn't imagine not driving for 10 years! I've heard some mixed reviews on Salt & Storm. Hopefully you'll like it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on buying a new car!! I picked up Throne of Glass a couple of weeks ago and plan on starting that series soon. I hope you enjoy Heir of Fire and all of your other new books!!

    Here is my STS: http://www.jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2014/09/stacking-shelves-blood-promise-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great looking car. I have Shifting Shadows on reserve at my local library. Should get it in a few weeks as I am #2 on the list.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great haul and congrats on the new car! I've got The Warrior Heir on my shelves and I really want to get to it but I'm waiting 'til I can get my hands on the rest of the series to marathon them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Salt & Storm sounds really good, and I've been hearing great things about HoF. Enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the haul! I've completely forgotten about Cinda Williams China's books. Been meaning to check that out, so this was a good reminder.

    And congrats on the new car! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on the car Tynga. I can totally relate to being scared shitless of driving here in MTL. Thankfully its not that bad and stressfull in the WI but when I have to go into downtown I tend to avoid it because the pressure is too much for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. If a small town girl like me can drive in Montréal, you'll do fine! Didn't know G.A. Aiken had a new book out. Definitely looking forward to that one.

    ReplyDelete
  15. [* WordPress Simple Firewall plugin marked this comment as "0" because: Human SPAM filter found "reviews.blog" in "url". *]
    [* WordPress Simple Firewall plugin marked this comment as "0" because: Human SPAM filter found "reviews.blog" in "url". *]
    Congrats on the new car! Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute car :) Shifting Shadows was sooooooo good, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations on the fine looking automobile and the great collection of books. Have a fantastic Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Im shaking like a leaf in the car you wouldnt believe it. And I must practice parking, I fail epicly lol

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yeah I just need to get better. For now I have stomachache every time I drive o.0 Are you visiting Montreal soon? I'd give you my copy

    ReplyDelete
  20. *spoilers* we'll be giving away an entire series in October ^^

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yes! the earlier cover in UK were so much prettier than US so I bought those and I must have the whole series in same format lol

    ReplyDelete
  22. Exciting, but extremely stressful!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Actually I got my license 10 years ago, but I've never actually used it hehe. I liked it :) My review will be up next friday!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm sure you will love Throne of Glass, if I may advise you, I would read the 3 novellas first, they provide a great back story.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh that's nice! I live in a French community so they rarely have english titles

    ReplyDelete
  26. *spoilers* well be giving away the entire series next month!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Its amazing! I would suggest you start with the 3 novellas :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thank you Jessica. My kids are the only reason I pushed myself to drive, but I'm scared of having them in the back. I would never forgive myself if I had an accident.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Ohhh! I cant wait to get to it!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Actually, I'll be in Montreal October 17, 18 and 19. So if you're free, maybe we can get together some time.

    ReplyDelete
  31. [* WordPress Simple Firewall plugin marked this comment as "0" because: Human SPAM filter found "reviews.blog" in "url". *]
    [* WordPress Simple Firewall plugin marked this comment as "0" because: Human SPAM filter found "reviews.blog" in "url". *]
    Lovely book haul! I particularly like the look of both Shifting Shadows and Salt & Storm. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Good week of books, and love that car! Such a pretty color!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Congrats with the car! love the color. From your haul this time, I'm liking the looks of Salt and Storm. Happy reading and driving this week!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Nice collection of books, but congrats on the car even more! My hubby and I had been sharing for a few years since we didn't live too far from my job, but when I finally got my own car, holy heck! It was quite a shock to get used to driving all over again. Now, I'm a pro. Good luck with the new car!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Congrats on your first car!! Love the color. SO fancy for being a first :)

    I still need to read my copy of Chained by Night. Heir of Fire is also on my TBR shelf. I hope we both enjoy these!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Yay for your new car and enjoy your new books! ♥

    Here’s my recent haul:
    Newly Owned to Read! #3

    PS: Sad that I can only afford ebooks for now, but I won an ARC for Zodiac by Romina Russell! I’m so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Holy crap that's a nice car! I hope you enjoy it. My first car was a 89 blue Chevy truck that I HATED (well it had a good sound system).

    And that's a great haul. Can't wait to see the reviews!

    ReplyDelete