**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Team Tynga's Reviews New Look!

The new design is completed, I'd like to know what you think ^^

Is it too Halloween-y to keep on a longer term?

Also, I'd like to announce you that in a month a new event will be starting on the blog! Look forward for Paranorm'All Hallows Eve!

PHEf

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

10 People left their mark' :

  1. Looks great, but too halloweenie for long term indeed... While i'm here, just for the record, the reply I sent in on your google form for design was over 3 weeks ago. Any particular reason why it never got answered?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new look. I think the bats make it too Halloweeny for long term, but if they were taken out, it would be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didnt get it! Can you email me at tyngauf (a)gmail.com ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new header (I love bats so I'm already sold to it!)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought it was just for Halloween... so maybe. It still is a great scheme though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I decided to keep it just for halloween. I'm already working on the new design for after!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think it's too Halloween-y! I love bats year round.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the feedback Leeanna!

    ReplyDelete