**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Stacking The Shelves [124]

Stacking the Shelves


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!


If you want to find out more about Stacking The Shelves, please visit the official launch page!


——————


I went pretty crazy with the book buying/borrowing in the last couple weeks. Well, crazy for me anyways. Here's what's stacking my shelves this week! (Also, because I thought the pillow was book related enough to included here, I decided to share that with you too.)


124


eBooks


the mesmerized zombie attack rites of passage


For Review


A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray
The Mesmerized by Rhiannon Frater (Thanks to Permuted Press)
Zombie Attack by Devan Sagliani (Thanks to Permuted Press)


Purchased


Defiance by C.J. Redwine
Deception by C.J. Redwine
Deliverance by C.J. Redwine
Rites of Passage by Joy Hensley


Library


Dark Currents by Jacqueline Carey
How To Run With a Naked Werewolf by Molly Harper


That's it for me this week. Actually I might have missed a few. Hope everyone is having a wonderful week!


stephsig_thumb-25255B1-25255D6


[inlinkz_linkup id=446126]

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

42 People left their mark' :

  1. I really enjoyed Rites of Passage! I hope you do, too.

    Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pillow is so cool! A Thousand Pieces of You looks really good and I've seen a lot about the Defiance books. They look interesting. I hope you enjoy your new books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great haul! I am meeting Redwine next Saturday and I cannot wait! And that Claudia Gray book looks awesome! Enjoy! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! I totally love that pillow! I love Molly Harper too! Hope you enjoy all your reads. :)

    Stormi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I normally don't read contemporary YA but this one just sounds good! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pillow is cute right? I'm really looking forward to A Thousand Pieces of You. Have you seen the cover yet? Gorgeous.

    I read a netgalley of Defiance and now that all the books are out. I want to read them one after the other.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky. I've never read a Claudia Gray book so I don't know what to expect with that one. But the story sounds so right for me that I'm pretty sure I'm going to like it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. For some reason, I totally missed the release of this Molly Harper book. I love this specific series so it will probably be one of my next reads.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that pillow!! Awesome find!! I haven't read any of those books yet, but I hope you enjoy them.

    Here is my STS: http://www.jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2014/09/stacking-shelves-sea-of-monsters-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. The pillow is gorgeous and I love the variety of books that you picked up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Mesmerized has a great cover. I also like the pillow. The Pillow is really good looking. Great haul of books.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great looking books this week. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really want to read Rites of Passage after seeing it on Epic Reads. Sounds like a fun and fast read.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really want to read the Defiance trilogy, it looks amazing! :)

    Enjoy your new books! :)

    Kyra @ Blog of a Bookaholic
    My STS Post!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great choices. I loved the Molly Harper book. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks like you had a great week for books. I've been wanting to try Rhiannon Frater's novels. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Rites of Passage is sooo good. I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love that pillow. I need it is blue or teal. Or rich burgandy for the room. Redwine's books are on my TBR list. I hop eyou enjoy them and these others.

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOVE that pillow. Seriously! I need something like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Got some good looking stuff! I went a little crazy too. Stop by and see if there is anything you like.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love that pillow, such an awesome quote! Great haul!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  22. It is a great cover isn't it. All mysterious and glow-y....

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks. I'm sure I will!

    ReplyDelete
  24. It does sound great. I only bought it on Friday. I want to jump into it right now! I haven't heard anything bad about it yet. Only that it should have a sequel but it's not it the plans yet.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I've read the netgalley of Defiance but I still haven't read the rest of them. I think I'm going to read them one after the other.

    ReplyDelete
  26. There's only a few Molly Harper books that I haven't read yet, and this one seems to have slipped by my radar!

    ReplyDelete
  27. My favorite Rhiannon series so far is Pretty When She Dies. I'm looking forward to reading this new book of hers.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'll make sure to stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I hope I do too! It sounds wonderful and the reviews have been great so far!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Unfortunately it only came in this colour. Teal indeed would have been nice to match my bed spread.... I think Redwine is a must. I've read book 1, but I've yet to read the other two. Can't wait to dive into them.

    ReplyDelete
  31. It's perfect for book nerds like us isn't it? I love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I'll try to swing by and see what you got too!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love the quote too. I'm thinking of getting the mug also. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love that pillow. Where did you get it from?

    You got Rites of Passage! The book blogosphere has been raving over that book. I'm hoping to read it in the next few months. I'm interested in A Thousand Pieces of You.

    I did some crazy buying myself this week. Absolutely ridiculous. All online, of course. :) It doesn't seem like a lot at first when using multiple websites. A little bit here, a little more there, it adds up though. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I got it from chapters.ca a few weeks ago, but it seems like they've sold out because it's no longer on the website.

    Rites of Passage does seem to have a lot of attention doesn't it. A Thousand Pieces of You will be big too if it's as good as it sounds. The cover art is gorgeous.

    And I absolutely know what you mean about buying a bit here and a bit there. It can get out of hand.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love that pillow! And, very jealous of the ARC of A Thousand Pieces of You, although I do have an e-galley of it.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Okay so I love that pillow. I want to steal it from you, but I don't think you'll take that too well so....could you tell me where you bought it?

    I'm totally looking up the book "How To Run Naked With a Werewolf" just because that title is freaking awesome. And the covers...they're all so pretty. My favorite cover is "Rites of Passage." It's so simplistic and pretty!

    Anyways I hope you have a really good day and if you'd like to stop by my Stacking the Shelves here's a link: Vicariously!

    This was an awesome haul though. Hope you have a great time reading all the books! I'll be looking forward to the reviews!

    ...I need to start using my vocabulary because I'm saying awesome way too much.

    ReplyDelete
  38. A Thousand Pieces of You is on my wish list I really love the sound of this book. I have Defiance and Deception waiting to be read on my shelves.

    ReplyDelete
  39. I got the pillow from Chapters.ca but it seems to be out of stock because it's nowhere to be found on the site =(

    I'm reading Rites of Passages next, and even if it's not my usual genre, it really sounds good.

    When I'm at a loss for words and I seem be using the same words over and over again, I just use a Thesaurus. It makes me look smart...

    ReplyDelete
  40. I'm definitely intrigued by A Thousand Pieces of You. Not only is the cover amazing, it sounds great too! I love physics and science stuff so this sounds right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Ah, nice. That's unfortunate, I'll check them out later though.

    Yeah, I've seen a ton of reviews for it. A Thousand Pieces of You certainly does have a gorgeous cover.

    It definitely gets out of hand when I'm doing it.

    ReplyDelete