**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Maternity photo shoot :)

As most of you are aware, I am expecting another little girl in the coming month and this time around I decided to have a maternity/family photo shoot since I don't plan on having anymore babies lol.


The shoot happened last week, and I thought you might like to see some pictures :)


Please note that they were shot by a professional photographer but they were edited by me. It will take another 2-3 weeks before I get the final versions edited by the photographer herself ^^


(click to view bigger version)


  IMG_9529-2IMG_9573-4 IMG_9514-2IMG_9435-3IMG_9536-3 IMG_9476-3 IMG_9410-2IMG_9331-2 IMG_9414-2  IMG_9397-2 IMG_9387-3 IMG_9383-2 IMG_9374-3IMG_9287-2  IMG_9307-2 IMG_9260-2 IMG_9261-2  IMG_9254-3IMG_9271-3

Click to view the last one. It's not of poor taste but I'm only wearing a bra/jeans so not suitable for all eyes :P


tynga

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

20 People left their mark' :

  1. Those are some great shots! Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! These pictures are absolutely stunning. I love the one with your daughter sitting in between your feet especially, but they are all just so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Natalie! I love it too ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!! You look so very happy all three of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful! Best wishes to you and your growing family! What a special memory you've created. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the baby. The photos are awesome. You have such a cute daughter. She is so beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sam @ The Little Munchkin Reader5 February 2014 at 00:18

    Oh how sweet these pictures are!! I see that you've decided on the name Gabrielle. What a lovely name!

    ReplyDelete
  8. THanks Lisa! I'm really glad I hired someone :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Aarati! She is the most amazing <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah we wanted wanted to include a name even though we werent 110% sure and Gabrielle has been the top of our list for a while now, so I think its a done deal hehe Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah! Another little girl. :) I've got two as well. Congrats!!!

    Lovely pics. Wish I had done something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  12. She's adorable. I think I'm in love. I wish I could meet her for real! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Im glad for both girls theyll be able to play together. plus they will be about the same season so ill save on clothes lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats! All the pictures are lovely. Your little girl is a doll :) Can't wait to see the new addition (hope you will share photos of her too).

    ReplyDelete
  15. I will of course :) Can't wait to hold her in my arms, but hopefully she'll until feb 20th at least!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your pictures are lovely! Congrats to you, daddy, and big-sis-to-be!

    ReplyDelete