**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Books For Trade

Hey girls!
Here's a list of books I would like to trade, I am shipping from Canada (it's 6 to 10$ shipping 1 book) so I would appreciate if we could trade more then 1 book at once!

All my books are in A+ condition and are paperback finished copies, unless stated otherwise!

You can find my wishlist here: http://tyngasreviews.blogspot.com/2009/08/my-wish-list.html (click on the bookmooch link to see already published books I want).

I would like to made the trades official using BookMooch, we would also get 1 free point for each book we trade across the border!

Books for trade:

Greywalker by Kat Richardson
Wake by Lise McMann
Murder under a mystic moon by Yasmine Galenorn
Witchling by Yasmine Galenorn
Changeling by Yasmine Galenorn
Darkling by Yasmine Galenorn
Dragon wytch by Yasmine Galenorn
Night Huntress by Yasmine Galenorn
Demon Mistress by Yasmine Galenorn
Candor by Pam Bachorz (ARC)
My Soul To Take by Rachel Vincent (ARC)
My Soul To Take by Rachel Vincent (the spine is a bit dented, it got to me that way)
Urban Shaman by C.E. Murphy
In the blood by Adrian Phoenix
Rush of Wing by Adrian Phoenix
Vampire academy by Richelle Mead
Frostbite by Richelle Mead
Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead
The Hollow by Jessica Verday (UK cover)

For for info please email me at tynga85AThotmailDOTcom!

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

6 People left their mark' :

  1. Wow, that's quite some list! I'm not on any swap sites, I usually trade in to a used book store locally.

    My question for you is if you are planning to review the Adrien Phoenix books? I bought the first one and right now it's low on my TBR, don't know if I'm going to pick up the 2nd. I was just wondering what you thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, you have a couple that I would like, but I don't want to make you send them to the UK! Expensive postal costs.
    I had a look at your BookMooch wishlist - I'm afraid while I do have some of them, I'd kind of like to keep them - stuff like Dayhunter, which I really like!
    Kitty and the Midnight Hour is now safely in a parcel in my bag, and I'll post it to you on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patti, Honestly I started reading the first one and I stopped cause I didn't like it, but I bought first and second at same time so...

    Gapy - I can't wait to read kitty books =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did that recently with a new-to-me author and got burned, so with the Adrien Phoenix books I decided to just start with one. Maybe I'm glad I did.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea. I should do some book swaps for my shelf too.

    ReplyDelete