**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Saturday, September 12, 2009

My ABC's

Available or Single? Engaged

Best Friend? Laura

Cake or Pie? Cake. Chocolate cake with Vanilla ice cream!

Drink of choice? Any fruit juice. Peach is the best.

Essential item for every day use? My cumputer.

Favorite color? Pink all the way!

Google? It's my Homepage.

Hometown? Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Indulgences? Books

January or February? umm February, because it's Valentine's day and because it's closer to spring! I hate the snow.

Kids and their names? Not yet, maybe in 2 or 3 years. Names I like though: Amanda, Angela, Melinda. and Antoine (french of Anthony) if it's a boy!

Life is incomplete without…? My boyfriend and my books =P

Marriage date? He doesn't wanna marry *sad panda*

Number of siblings? A little sister

Oranges or apples? Apples.

Phobias and fears? I am scared to death of having a car crash.

Quote for the day? I fail at quotes, let's go with "Live your life like there's no tomorrow".

Reason to smile? Anything sweet. I'm an emotionnal =P

Season? Summer! It never last long enough.

Unknown fact about me? Plhebotomy is part of my job, but I am scared of needles. I faint when I'm the target.

Vegetable you hate? you got me there, I don't know the english names! haha

Worst habit? umm. I used to bite my nail but got rid of that. I don't know really, I don't drink, I don't smoke, I am a boring person lol

X-rays you’ve had? Way to many, I broke 9 bones so far.

Your fave food? Pastas, any pastas!

Zodiac sign? Gemini

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment