**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Friday, September 11, 2009

And the winner is...

The winner of the Cleopatra's Daughter Signed book is ...
April from Good Books & Good Wine !!

She said:
I like the US cover best. The UK cover has too much gold. The red isn't overwhelming on the US cover, it really draws my eye.goodbooksandgoodwine[at]gmail.com
+1 following you on twitter (@booksandwine)
+10 put the button and link in my sidebar http://readingisthespiceoflife.blogspot.com
+1 linked the contest in my giveaways section
+1 linked to the contest via twitter! http://twitter.com/booksandwine/status/3808709590
Can you tell that I really want this book? LOL

April, I am about to email you, I'll need your snail mail adress within 72hours or I will pick a new winner. Michelle will be sending you your price!
Congrats!

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

4 People left their mark' :

  1. I wanted to stop in and say thank you for leaving a comment to help with my HTML problem. :) Someone else did help me. But thank you!

    Also, I just added a new button to the top of my blog, Contests. LOTS of them if you want to check it out. :)

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Trish I'll check it out =)

    ReplyDelete