**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Saturday, September 19, 2009

And the winner is...

The winner of the Never Cry Werewolf by Heather Davis book is...
Bianka.oo9

She said:
Oh I would love to read that book!
Please count me in!
I am a follower
I loved the random questions you asked her, always fun to learn more about someone.
Thanks for the opportunity!


Bianka, I am about to email you, I'll need your snail mail adress within 72hours or I will pick a new winner. Heather will be sending you your price!
Congrats!

Thanks everyone for entering the contest, don't forget you have until Sept 26, to enter my DawnBreaker by Jocelynn Drake giveaway!

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

2 People left their mark' :