Friday, September 25, 2009

My Wish List

Here's my wish list for the upcoming months, I'll try to keep it updated and note it if/when I actually get them =) We have a tons of delicious release it front of us! It's hard to wait ^^

*I’ll die if I don’t get it ASAP


Wish List :

Past Releases:   
    
Angel’s Flight – Nalini Singh (penguin)
Archangel's Storm – Nalini Singh (penguin)  
Blood of the Sorceress by Maggie Shayne (Har)
Born of Fire – Sherrilyn Kenyon (St-Martins)
Darkness Eternal by Gena Showalter (S&S)
Darkness Hunts by Keri Arthur (Pen)      
Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick (S&S)
Gameboard of the Gods by Richelle Mead (Pen)
Nameless by Lili St-Crow (Penguin)
Prized - Caragh M. O'Brien (macmillan)
Pulse by Patrick Carman (HC)
Thirteen – Kelley Armstrong (RH)
Wraith by Phaedra Weldon (penguin)

July 2013

The Darkest Craving by Gena Showalter (Har)
Magic Rises by Ilona Andrews (Pen)
MacRieve by Kresley Cole (S&S)

August 2013

*Crown of Midnight by Sarah J Maas (Pen/bloom)  (pre-ordered)
Biting Bad by Chloe Neill (Pen)
Elysian Fields by Suzanne Johnson (Tor)


September 2013
*City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare (S&S)
The Bitter Kingdom by Rae Carson
The Falconer by Elizabeth May
*Reaver by Larissa Ione (pre-ordered)
Bound by Night by Larissa Ione (S&S) (pre-ordered)

October 2013

A Fool's Errand by Maureen Fergus (Razorbill Canada)
Resist by Sarah Crossan (HC)
*Allegiant by Veronica Roth (HC)
Archangel’s Legion by Nalini Singh (Pen)

November 2013

Black & Blue by Gena Showalter
Hell Bent by Devon Monk (Pen) (pre-ordered)
*Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead (Pen)
Champion by Marie Lu

December 2013

*Taste of Death by Maria V Snyder (Har)
*Rebel Spring by Morgan Rhodes (Pen)
Shadowdance by Kristen Callihan (hachette)

Undetermined 2014

*Mortal Heart R L LaFevers
Rooms Lauren Oliver
Acid by Emma Pass
*Bloodlines #5 by Richelle Mead
*Night Prince #3 by Jeaniene Frost
*Realmwalker by Jeaniene Frost
* Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo
* Throne of Glass #3 by Sarah J Maas

 

January 2014

*Up From the Grave by Jeaniene Frost (HC)


October 2014

Iron Trial by Cassandra Clare & Holly Black

2015

*Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare
*Bloodlines #6 by Richelle Mead
*A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J Maas
tyngasig

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

8 People left their mark' :

  1. Great list,I've added a few to mine :)
    Iron Crowned – Richelle Mead
    what series is that for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the third book in Dark Sawn series.
    Storm Born - Thorn Queen - Iron Crowned

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. I have the 1st 2 books(TBR). I didn`t know the 3rd title was announced.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow quite the wishlist! I would love to read The Hollow as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! I just got in Intertwined by Gena Showalter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh you have lots of good books on there! Some I might even add to my own list. -sigh- Damn those thing called money and budgets LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tynga,

    I just posted about it but I have a copy of Cloaked and the Gathering I'm looking to pass on. If you have any books you're looking to shared maybe we could even swap instead.

    Great blog and exciting list of books.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Zoe - Thanks for letting me know! I might have copies on their way from the publisher. I'll let you know if it doesnt work out =)

    ReplyDelete