**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Sunday, November 02, 2014

A New Look!

buttonnew


Now that Halloween is over, it's time to get back to a 'regular' look.


I hope you will like this new theme as I plan to use it for quite a while ^^


Looking forward to your comments!


tynsignew

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

13 People left their mark' :

  1. I love the new look! The header is soooo pretty, and I love the blue. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! glad you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it. I love the blue too. You see a lot of blue out there, but this one is different. It's great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh!! Pretty pretty! I love it!! Love the blues and the dark banner! Specially digging the moon and swirls/sworls! And the owl from the Labyrinth! Or really just that kind of owl! LOL!

    Lovely design!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really looks good. I really love the header. I got a new look for my blog as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the new look, great job! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the new theme! Blue is my favorite color ^.^

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the hues of blue, very nice! That header is whimisically beautiful too! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all! I'm so glad you all like it :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, just saw your new header and background...Awesome and so ferric! Love it!

    ReplyDelete