**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Thursday, January 06, 2011

Looking for Suggestions

You guys remember the Paranormal Summer Fest we had in June 2010? Well we are working on an Encore, but this one would be in March.

I’ve been brainstorming to name the event because I don’t want to simply name it Paranormal Spring Fest, but I still want the title to have a resemblance so people make the association.

I’ve thought of Paranormal Spring Break, but is US’ spring break in March? I know Canada’s is.

Anyway, I wanna pick your brain, please throw your suggestions at me!

Also, like last year, this fest will be full of Interview,s Guest Posts & Giveaways, so please fell free to suggest questions & subjects you’d like to hear about. I’ll take that into consideration when the time comes!

Thank you!

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

7 People left their mark' :

  1. The traditional US spring break is in March. Sounds pretty perfect to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring Break is usually in March in US too. Always had off on my birthday it was very cool.

    Other ideas for names could be Getting Lucky in March with St.Patty's Day or something with March Madness like Basketball.

    Whatever you decide I am very excited.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spring Fling?
    Moiraethefates(AT)gmail(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spring break can fall in either March or April around here, so that would be perfect.

    Going off what @caito45 said, you could try Paranormal March Madness...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the Spring Break idea. =) Sounds fun, more in keeping with the last one.

    <3,
    -J

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a really cool idea hun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whatever you decide to name it I will be there.

    How bought paranormal spring break?

    ReplyDelete