**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Title Reveal!

Jeaniene just announced the titles for Cat & Bones number 6!

It’s actually a tentative titles, and it’s One Grave at the Time which sounds great!

Release date is still vague, but it should be Fall 2011.

I love the idea, hopefully it will be the final title ^^

Also, if you want to listen to the whole interview, please visit FrostFan.com

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

3 People left their mark' :

  1. New follower!Happy reading^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot! Woot! I'm excited that the next book, after the one in February releases, will be coming out in the Fall and we won't have to wait a year or 2 for it to come out. I LOVE Cat & Bones they are my favorite characters in a book. Actually the whole series is my favorite books of all time. I think Jeaniene Frost is a genuis because her books are just so awesome. You think they would get dull and boring after awhile but no, no, no instead they get better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jen I most definitely agree! I hope it never ends lol

    ReplyDelete