**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Affiliates

This section was previously joined to My Policies, but with my recently joining Amazon, I decided to give it its own page =)

 

The Book Depository

Please note that I am a Book Depository Affiliate, which means if you purchase a book from them using a link from my blog, I will receive a 5% commission from your purchase. It will not change anything for you as a buyer, but this small fee will help me afford the insane shipping price from Canada for my giveaways =)

I'd like to point that I choose to affiliate with BP because I purchase my books exclusively from them. As a Canadian customer, they have the cheapest price and the best customer services (let's say a book they shipped is damaged, they offer you to send a new one or refund you, and you don't have to send back the damaged book). If you are a cover lover like me, most of the time you can also chose to purchase US or UK covers!

You would like to become an affiliate too? Click here to subscribe!

 

In addition to my affiliation with Book Depository, I decided to affiliate with Amazon.com because most of my readers are from the US, thus many of you shop on Amazon.com and I wanted to offer a direct link for you =)

I purchase DVDs from the US division even though I am from Canada, and I’ve never had any issues with them!

I am also a proud new owner of a Kindle, so Amazon.com is where I purchase my ebooks.

---------------------------------------

Those affiliations will in NO WAY affect the way I review a book, you will still get my honest opinion.

If you have any comments regarding affiliates link, free feel to leave them in a comment or email me at TyngaUF( a )gmail.com

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

6 People left their mark' :

  1. Great post Tynga! Thanks to you I know about Book Dipository so thank you for that! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm only an Amazon associate. I've been thinking of applying for the BD one too, but I haven't decided if I will or not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to become a BD associate too. Do you get a commission if I used your referral ID?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should, but it never worked =/

      Delete
    2. THis is the link: http://affiliates.bookdepository.com/affiliates/signup.php?a_aid=Tynga

      Delete
  4. What is your referral ID? I'll try it.

    ReplyDelete