**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

CSN Review!

Remember in late July I posted about this opportunity? Not sure yet which bean bag I would choose?

Well I finally chose this one, for only 55$ :

Why I chose that one?

First I liked the size (32" H x 27 1/2" W x 21" D)

I like that it’s some kind of leather imitation, because with my two furballs it would’ve been full of hair all the time.

And doesn’t it look comfortable?

Now the review details!

My order was put on August 3rd and shipped on August 6th and I received it on August 13th, which is pretty fast if you keep in mind that I am Canadian!

Here’s what the package looked like:

There’s actually two layers of plastic protecting it, and it wasn’t damaged in any way.

No need to tell you there wasn’t any assembly needed, break the wrapper and Enjoy!

Perfect to play video games (lol!), read or simply lay your feet on when you sit on the couch (my personal favorite lol).

I’d also like to add that it has:

  • Double zippered bottom for added security
  • Childproof safety lock zipper pulls
  •  

    Overall, I’m happy with my “purchase” and recommend CSN Stores products!

    You can also click here to see the review I did for one of their shelves.

    Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

    Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

    1 Person left their mark:

    1. haha awesome! I desperately want to buy a cat tree with my CSN giftcard, but I can't get the code to work haha :) glad yours did though!

      ReplyDelete